Posted by Suiteretail inc | | Posted in Case Studies
"With the help of the SuiteRetail team and SuitePOS, our POS is now part of a fully integrated, real-time, multi-channel solution built on NetSuite. We have reliable visibility into all need-to-know data at our POS — this will greatly improve our customer service and will eliminate hundreds of hours of in-store and back-office labor each month over our previous solution.”
- Damen Seminaro, CTO – Jonathan Adler
- Jonathan Adler is able to support their expansion plans adding new stores each year as well as pop-up stores - without adding IT staff or entering into lengthy and costly engagements. From setup to go-live, SuitePOS for NetSuite can be deployed to a new store in a matter of hours.
- Natively integrated at all points including real-time order processing and CRM, SuitePOS and NetSuite provides visibility into complex special orders as well as rich insight into customer history across all channels.
- Because of SuitePOS, Jonathan Adlers' customer service resources can easily support multi-channel customers all from within NetSuite.
- Jonathan Adler switched to SuitePOS Omni-channel Gift Card solution. Transaction fees for issuing and redeeming Gift Cards have been eliminated and all the activity is accounted for in NetSuite.
- All of Jonathan Adler's multi-channel retail data lives in the NetSuite cloud. With SuitePOS for NetSuite, they no longer depend on maintaining SQL server at each location and the legacy technology associated with maintenance of client/server environments.
- Retail business processes needed to be refined and existing gaps had to be addressed.
- Jonathan Adler's exiting retail solution was unable to support the company's project growth and timeline into additional retail locations.
- Lack of complete integration meat there was errors in order processing and significant delays in updating inventory for the stores.
- With their previous POS solution, poor integration, an inability to address critical issues and an inability to meet changing needs meant there was errors, issues and costs incurred at every stage of sales, fulfillment and end of day processes.
- Jonathan Adler chose SuitePOS for NetSuite because of its seamless and real-time integration with NetSuite. It is unique in the sense that it is a native add-on for NetSuite – delivering all of the power and functionality of NetSuite to their storefronts.
- Jonathan Adler engaged SuiteRetail to perform a formal Solution Design and leverage years of Retail and NetSuite experience possessed by the management consultants at SuiteRetail.
- SuitePOS for NetSuite gives Jonathan Adler the capability to grow quickly - and without having to worry about backups, updates or heavy IT lifting.